Automotive and Transportation
FKI USA has over 30 years of manufacturing experience in the automotive and transportation industries. Our corporate owned facility located in Dallas, Texas makes FKI well positioned to support component development programs. Schedules are a strategic aspect in the highly dynamic industry. We are experienced in managing tooling projects of up to 25 tools on time and on budget.
FKI has a reputation of successfully developing cosmetic, class A surface products that other manufacturers are often challenged with or will not quote. We are knowledgeable in high volume production of aluminum, stainless steels, high strength alloys for both structural and cosmetic applications. With the current goals related to improving efficiencies by reducing weight with increased strength, FKI is your strategic partner to develop competitive solutions for automotive components, weldments, and assemblies.
- Larger Tooling Packages from Multiple Suppliers & Customers
- Virtual Design Review and Project Management
- PPAP- US Qualifications Available to Reduce Overseas Travel of Engineering Resources
- Text Fixture and Jig Development in Accredited Certified Facilities
- Simulation Validation and Reporting
- High Strength Low Alloy Material
- Aluminum Structural and Body Components
- Laser Welded Component Fabrication
- Build to Print and Complete Turn Key Project Management
With our Texas stamping, and tool & die facilities, FKI will reduce engineering budgets while improving productivity. We commonly support ECN/ECR request locally before PPAP and during product life. The strategy of approving part geometry in our overseas facilities before shipment with final buy off and approval in Texas, is very beneficial to our T1/ T2 transportation and automotive clients.
* Have the capability to scan existing die details and develop the CAD geometry for tooling when designs are not current or no longer available.